Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Watermelon Salad
- ½ cup (120 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup (30 g) green onion, sliced
- 3 cups (380 g) cubed watermelon
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- Place vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds, until ingredients are combined.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sesame seeds, scallions, watermelon, and cucumbers with the blended dressing. Allow to marinate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
|Serving Size||1 cup (220 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Watermelon Salad is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bethy from Suoer tasty The dressing is really good, tbh one does nkt need a vitamix for it. I heated the vinegar and sugar together in a pot on the stove to dissolve. I think black sesame seeds would make a better effect visually. And it could handle cilantro. I did just as the recipe said as far as ingredients and it was really tasty
Date published: 2018-07-31