Using the Vitamix to chop your ingredients allows the flavors to be bolder and brighter. Serve this tabbouleh recipe as a side dish with grilled chicken or salmon.
- 2 cups (250 g) cooked couscous
- 4 (550 g) concasse tomatoes
- ½ (150 g) cucumber, quartered
- ½ bunch (20 g) Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 lemon juiced, zested
- 6 Tablespoons (90 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients except couscous into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Pulse 10-15 times on Variable 6, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades until a fine chopped consistency is reached.
- Pour ingredients over couscous in a large bowl and mix thoroughly to combine. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to marry flavors before serving.