Thin Crust Pizza Dough [Food Processor Attachment]
Make the perfect pizza by starting out with this homemade dough.
- 3 cups (435 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons (7 g) instant fast-rise yeast, 1 packet
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup (240 ml) warm water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Place flour, salt, optional, and yeast into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade.
- Start the machine and allow to run for 10 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Once completed, combine the warm water with the olive oil and evenly distribute on top of the flour mixture. Start the machine and allow to run for 30 seconds, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Remove dough from Work Bowl and knead on a counter for about 1 minute. Place in a greased bowl in a warm area for 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Divide dough in half and stretch each ball into a 12 inch (30cm) pizza crust, topping as desired. Bake in an oven at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
For a double recipe, follow the same process as above but set the second timer to 45 seconds, rather than 30. To get the best results from this recipe, be sure to select the correct container size from the drop-down. It is recommended not to run any dough longer than 45 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 serving (40 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|