Tomato Salsa [Mini-Chopper Attachment]
These simple ingredients combine to create one of the best salsas there is.
- 2 (300 g) medium tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ (60 g) medium red onion
- ½ (15 g) jalapeño, seeded if desired
- ⅓ Tablespoon bunch (10 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ lime, peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place the ingredients into the work bowl fitted with the chopping blade. Snap the lid into place and secure the immersion motor to the lid.
- Select Variable 1 and run continuously for 10-15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. For a smoother salsa, simply chop on Variable 5 and run for 20-30 seconds. Salsa can be strained through a fine sieve to remove excess liquid if desired.