Triple Berry Smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries blend with low-fat vanilla yogurt to create this sweet smoothie with a beautiful lavender hue.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup (85 g) red grapes
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen strawberries
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- ½ cup (60 g) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|