This vegan version of the classic sauce is easy to make, and just as versatile as the original.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) soy milk
- 1½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pinch salt, optional
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1½ cup (300 ml) vegetable oil
- Place soy milk, lemon juice, mustard, salt, optional, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 5, and blend for 15 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug and slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug. Increase speed to Variable 10 and blend for 5 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if necessary.