Whipped Cream [Whisk Attachment]
The Immersion Whisk makes simple work of this whipped cream, taking heavy cream and turning it into the perfect topping for your favorite snack or for use in another recipe.
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy cream
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) Homemade Date Syrup, or sweetener of choice
- Pour ingredients into an appropriately sized container.
- Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the immersion whisk on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion whisk around, including up and down, to whisk the ingredients for approximately 2 to 3 minutes, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- The 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar is specifically designed for the maximum flow of ingredients while minimizing the amount of splash normally associated with immersion blenders.
- We suggest using the 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar whenever the recipe allows.
- It works especially well on smoothies, shakes, and other liquid-style recipes when combined with the power of the Vitamix Immersion Blender.