Glace au chocolat et à l'avocat
La banane et l'avocat donnent à cette gâterie glacée une texture crémeuse. De plus, un soupçon de saveur chocolatée est toujours apprécié! Que demander de plus?
- 360 g (3) de bananes, pelées et coupées deux
- 100 g (¾) d'avocat mûr, dénoyauté et pelé
- 64 g (½ tasse) de poudre de cacao non sucrée
- 105 g (⅓ tasse) de sirop de datte fait maison
- 750 g (5¾ tasse) de cubes de glace
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum. Mélanger pendant 30 secondes, en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames.
- Après environ 30-60 secondes, le son du moteur changera et quatre pics devraient se former dans le mélange. Arrêter l'appareil. Attention de ne pas trop mélanger, sinon la préparation fondra. Servir immédiatement.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (138 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||2,5 g|
|Gras saturés||1 g|
|Total des glucides||19 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||4 g|
Chocolate Avocado Freeze is rated out of 5 by 32.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Adrienn from Nice dessert with cocoa powder I have an A2300i series which has a frozen dessert setting, however which these ingredients I would use the normal blending setting to make this smoother. I followed the recipe first time an selected the frozen dessert setting, the ice cubes left in big chucks and the avocado in green pieces. First of all this is not a frozen dessert ( won’t be cold enough from 3 ice cubes). Second the amount of ingredients weren’t enough for the container ( 2L). Third, I used 2 big tbsp of organic cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract for a nicer favour. I used a whole avocado and 2 bananas.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by pineapplegyrl from Make it with cacao I'm sorry, I just had to comment. Why would you make an otherwise deliciously good for you desert with HOT CHOCOLATE MIX??? All you have to do is substitute cacao and you have a superfood desert. Come on Vitamix!!!!
Date published: 2019-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee07 from Absolutely love it ! Tested in Costco. It was unbelievable that using avocado a chocolate ice cream is made and that too so delicious!!
Date published: 2017-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by ruth53 from so love it had a hard time blending, thought it needed some liquid in the bottom to get it started.but it finally finished and tasted wonderful
Date published: 2019-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanielleC from Vegan dessert good Hello I received the Vitamix 2500 Ascent for Xmas. My husband and I have been using it for EVERYTHING!!! I made this for us with a few tweaks. I used almond milk to cover the blades and added Baking Cocoa I added frozen Avacado chunks from Costco as well as frozen bananas I used the Frozen dessert setting It’s was a creamy treat and delicious
Date published: 2021-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by JanetF from Super Creamy This tastes like one of the richest ice creams I've ever tasted but without the guilt.
Date published: 2018-03-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by JeremyJer from Good but calories are different compared to the ap Everything about this recipe is good, except the inconsistency of the calorie count. The vitamix app has it listed as 37 calories per half cup when it's nowhere near that low.
Date published: 2019-01-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ann1 from Tastes great but couldn’t get to blend Even using the tamper, the machine had a very difficult time blending. Should I put the ice in in stages?
Date published: 2019-02-11