This sweet, chunky salsa makes a great appetizer or chicken garnish.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted, cubed
- 1 cup (40 g) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ½ red onion, peeled, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
|Serving Size||¼ cups (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Mango Salsa is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by gourmetgal from Tropical delight! I make this when I entertain and as a healthy snack for my family. It is so easy and delicious and everyone loves it! It can be eaten with chips, as a side dish in rice or topped on chicken. So versatile!
Date published: 2016-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky34 from Fabulous dip! I just made it and was actually scraping the sides of my Vitamix with a chip! Thank you for this great recipe!
Date published: 2016-06-25
How long will this mango salsa keep in the refrigerator?
With any food item in the refrigerator it is better to eat them quickly as the flavor and nutrients will diminish over time. You can reference the USDA to get an official recommended time, but 3-4 days is a average time.
Date published: 2017-01-27