Out of powdered sugar? These ingredients can be easily ground in your Vitamix machine to sprinkle over your fresh baked goods.
- 1½ cup (335 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Place sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug. Add cornstarch through the lid plug opening and blend an additional 10 seconds.
- Let powder settle before removing the lid.
Store in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|