It’s a great time of year to change up your go-to smoothie recipes with seasonal fruits and veggies. Pears and apples are classic autumn choices, but sweet potatoes, beets, and cranberries also offer great nutrition and beautiful color.
Many Vitamix smoothie recipes call for frozen fruit, so you can enjoy them all year round. When produce is frozen at peak freshness, it retains most of its nutrients, so you can indulge your taste for strawberries in the winter. Whether choosing seasonal or frozen produce, you can enjoy a nutritious smoothie now and in every season.
- Tis' the Season Smoothie: A fruity smoothie, fit for the holidays.
- Holiday Fruit Salad Smoothie: With a delicious assortment of citrus and harvest fruits, this smoothie adds a beautiful accent to your holiday spread.
- Autumn Sweet Potato Smoothie: The bright fall flavors of sweet potato, apple, cranberries, and ginger create this smooth, delicious alternative to apple cider.
- Beet Strawberry Cranberry Smoothie: With its bright red color and sweet cranberry/strawberry flavor, this smoothie makes it easy to fit the long-neglected beet into your menu.
- Apple Pie Smoothie: Fresh apples, yogurt and apple pie spice make this smoothie a low-calorie indulgence. Garnish with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Holiday Fruit Smoothie: Cranberries and apple pie spice turn this smoothie into a holiday celebration.
- Cranberry Salad Smoothie: A festive combination of cranberry, orange, and celery, rounded with a banana for sweetness.