All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
A great multipurpose flour for your gluten-free baking needs.
- 2 cups (300 g) white rice flour
- ⅔ cup (80 g) potato starch
- ⅓ cup (40 g) tapioca starch
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (30 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page