Avocado Fudge Balls
Satisfy your sweet tooth while using extra avocados you have on hand. Enjoy right out of the refrigerator or freezer.
- ½ cup (120 ml) cream of coconut, optional
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) maple syrup, or date syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled
- ⅔ cup (115 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place cream of coconut, maple syrup, vanilla, and avocados into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 to 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Spread mixture into a small, square plastic storage container and freeze until set, about 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave.
- Scoop chilled avocado mixture into ball shapes with a small cookie scoop.
- Dip into the melted chocolate and place on a parchment-lined pan. Return to the freezer to set.