Black Bean Dip
This simple dip is a great start for you to go on a flavor exploration.
- 1 Tablespoon (400 g) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon peeled
- 1 Tablespoon (100 g) Roma tomato
- ¼ cup (13 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ small jalapeño, seeded
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup Feta cheese, optional
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The Vitamix can puree to a silky smooth texture or can be used to chop and leave texture to your favorite dips. This recipe can be spiced up by using cayenne, hot sauce or add a little salt and pepper. Make it to your liking!