Champagne “Rose” Bonbon
Add a little more sophistication to your champagne flute with the combination of lychees, fresh raspberries, and St. Germain.
- 1 can (550 g) lychees
- ¼ cup (30 g) fresh raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) St-Germain
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne
- Place lychees in syrup, raspberries, and St. Germain into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the machine and slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 25 seconds.
- For each serving, pour 3 ounces of the blended base into a glass and top with 6 tablespoons of chilled champagne.