Crown Roast of Pork
Forgo the traditional roast and opt for the kind of dish that your guests will be talking about long after the holidays are over.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Rub pork crown with olive oil and Winter Spice Seasoning.
- Place on prepared pan and place stuffing mixture in the center cavity of the pork roast.
- Bake for 1 to 1½ hours or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Pull from the oven and let rest for a minimum of 25 to 30 minutes. Slice and enjoy.
Some trimming of pork crown may be needed to fit the stuffing in the center.
Crown Roast of Pork can be substituted for turkey, duck standing beef rib roast, or any other protein
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|