Make Mexican night any night with this quick and easy version.
- 4 cups (960 ml) chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅓ cup (40 g) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|