Key Lime Kiwi Smoothie
Kiwi, lime juice, pear, and honey create this citrusy-sweet green smoothie.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ lime, peeled
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1 (200 g) pear, (quartered, seeded)
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
This recipe can easily be tripled in the 64-ounce container to serve a group, or to enjoy throughout the day.
|Serving Size||1 serving (367 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||.50 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|