Pear and Rosemary Smoothie
Rosemary might sound like a curious ingredient for a smoothie, however it adds a beautiful flavor. Rosemary is thought to help boost the immune system with its high antioxidant levels, improve circulation and increase your memory function.
- ¼ teaspoon bee pollen
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ inch (1 cm) fresh turmeric
- ½ Tablespoon banana, peeled
- ¼ large Bartlett Pear, seeded and halved
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter, raw
- 1 cup (70 g) kale, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fennel bulb
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to high. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with a light sprinkle of bee pollen or chia seeds.