Bright and refreshing, this classic cocktail uses our homemade, aerated citrus juice. Though we call for pisco (an unaged brandy), feel free to use any liquor you prefer.
- 6 ounces (175 ml) pisco
- 6 ounces (175 ml) citrus juice
- 3 ounces (90 ml) simple syrup
- 3 egg whites
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting. Start machine, increase to Variable 8, and run for 15 seconds.
- Remove lid and pour equally into 3 glasses, straining ice as needed.
- Add extra ice if desired.
A pisco sour is traditionally served without ice, but this cocktail can be served either way. The Aer™ disccontainer combines the ingredients, foams the egg whites, and chills the cocktail all at the same time. To make the cocktail vegan, aquafaba (chickpea liquid) may be substituted for the egg whites.