A delicious sandwich spread or a way to brighten up a salad dressing, this spicy mustard is versatile and so easy to make at home.
- ¼ cup (40 g) yellow mustard seeds
- ¼ cup (40 g) brown mustard seeds
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 m) honey
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 20-ounce container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
Spicy Mustard is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim B from Awsome Very easy and great tasting. It is all natural, not full of additives
Date published: 2017-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ednise from Flavorsome! I like my mustard pungent, and this recipe did NOT disappoint! Very easy to make. I did add 2 garlic cloves to the recipe for added tastiness - YUM :)
Date published: 2019-07-23