Vegan Chocolate Date Shake
Get your ice cream fix without the dairy. A combination of cocoa powder, homemade date syrup, and coconut yogurt make this a great chocolate fix without the guilt.
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes, plus additional as needed for serving
- 2 Tablespoons Homemade date syrup
- 1 (115 g) banana, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) raw cashews
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup (115 g) dairy-free coconut yogurt, or dairy alternative
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 60 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.