Watermelon Lime Tom Collins
This cocktail is as delicious as it is simple to make. Be sure to blend extra – this refreshing beverage will go fast!
- ½ cup (120 ml) gin
- 2 limes, cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 2 cups (385 g) watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups (200 g) ice cubes, plus extra for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Aer Disc container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients towards the blades.
- Fill highball glasses with ice. Pour cocktail over the ice and garnish with lime wedge.
This drink can be made with lemon or limes. If you prefer a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the gin and replace with any fruit juice. Top with seltzer if desired.