Charred Brussels Sprouts
Who says a great source of fiber has to be boring? The sweet flavor of charred Brussels sprouts pairs with our Aged Balsamic Aioli for a fiber-rich side dish.
- 900 g (2 pounds) Brussels sprouts, small to medium sized, cut in half
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Winter Spice Seasoning
- 30 ml (2 Tablespoons) honey
- 240 ml (1 cup) Aged Balsamic Aioli
- In a large bowl, toss sprouts with oil, honey and seasoning and coat well.
- Heat a large skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium high heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook charring on all sides for 12 – 15 minutes. (may have to do this in multiple batches).
- Remove from skillet and transfer into serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Leave wrapped for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and garnish with Aged Balsamic Aioli and sea salt.
|Serving Size||10 servings|
|Amount Per Servings|