Ce cocktail classique, préparé avec des ingrédients frais à l'aide du récipient avec disque Aer(MC) de Vitamix(MD), se déguste bien froid par une chaude journée d’été.
- 680 g (6 tasses) de cubes de glace
- 45 feuilles de menthe fraîche
- 240 ml (8 onces) de sirop simple
- 240 ml (8 onces) de jus de lime
- 240 ml (8 onces) de rhum blanc
- 240 ml (8 oz) de soda
- Déposer une tasse et demie (195 g) de glaçons dans chacun des quatre verres à whisky et mettre de côté.
- Placer successivement la menthe, le sirop simple, le jus de lime et le rhum dans le récipient Vitamix, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la vitesse la plus basse. Démarrer l'appareil, augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la variable 6, puis mélanger pendant 45 secondes.
- Filtrer le tout et verser à parts égales dans chacun des verres à whisky. Compléter avec 60 ml (2 onces) d'eau gazéifiée et garnir de menthe.
|Taille des portions||480 ml (16 onces)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||0|
|Total des glucides||34|
Mojito is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crash32 from Love it. Super Easy. This was super easy. I have run restaurants for years and bartended professionally. Excellent result. The mint essence was beautifully distributed throughout the drink. I fresh squeezed the lime juice for a fresh flavor also.
Date published: 2019-02-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by Chef Theresa from Aero works great, but this drink was awful I was super excited to use my aero to muddle mojitos and followed the recipe carefully. This drink tasted ... bad. I tried again, using the same sugar, mint, rum, and soda water except muddling by hand with the sugar directly on the lime and mint leaves and then adding ice, rum, and saida water ... awesome. So, I can only believe that the simple syrup + using aero for muddling was the problem.
Date published: 2019-01-04
Rated 2 out of 5 by ChuckH from Disappointed My new Aer Disc came today. I was so excited to give it a try. I watched the video and did what they did. They did not squeeze the limes, but instead cut them in half and tossed them in. After blending for 45 seconds on 6, the limes were perfectly intact, no muddling affect. So I ran it again, this time on high. Same result. So I squeezed the limes into the container and ran it a third time. The drink is great, but the promised time saving was doubtful. Probably would have turned out the same in the regular blade container.
Date published: 2019-08-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bolha from Party winner Made simple syrup as directed with the are disc - already great. Followed the recipe for the mojito. It was very easy. After a few try I decreased the simple syrup a bit (preferred taste). On a warm spring fire pit party this was a winner. Some guests requested more to take it home.
Date published: 2019-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoWisconsin from I loved this drink! I made the recipe in my Vitamix 750. I followed the directions exactly. This was my first taste of a mint mojito and my first time making one. It was simple to prepare and tasted delicious!
Date published: 2019-04-07