Charred Brussels Sprouts
Who says a great source of fiber has to be boring? The sweet flavor of charred Brussels sprouts pairs with our Aged Balsamic Aioli for a fiber-rich side dish.
- 2 pounds (900 g) Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil, optional
- 2 Tablespoons Winter Spice Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 cup (240 ml) Aged Balsamic Aioli
- sea salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss sprouts with oil, honey, and seasoning and coat well.
- Heat a large skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium-high heat.
- Add Brussels sprouts and cook, charring on all sides for 12 to 15 minutes; you may have to do this in multiple batches.
- Remove from skillet and transfer to serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and garnish with Aged Balsamic Aioli and sea salt.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
Charred Brussels Sprouts is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jujubeee from Really good and simple! I let it cool and had feta cheese and chopped almond and it was really good!
Date published: 2021-02-14