White Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls [Food Processor Attachment]
These white-chocolate peanut-butter energy balls, created by Breakfast Criminals founder Ksenia Avdulova, taste like dessert—but unlike that chocolate-chip cookie you’ve been eyeing at your local bakery, these are completely good for you.
- 1½ cup (225 g) raw cashews
- ½ cup (100 g) hemp seeds
- 1 cup (135 g) peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- ½ cup (60 g) cocoa butter
- ½ cup (75 g) coconut butter
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the multi-use blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and let it run for 1 minute, or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Roll into 1/2 oz (15g) balls and chill before serving. Store in an airtight container under refrigeration.