Basil Walnut Pesto
Blended in a single minute, this creamy pesto recipe yields enough sauce to coat a pound of pasta for an easy dinner fresh from the herb garden.
- ¼ cups (60 ml) olive oil
- ¼ cups (25 g) grated Parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups (80 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ cups (30 g) walnuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoons salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to Variable 7.
- Blend for 45 seconds-1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
Recipe yields enough sauce to coat one pound of pasta.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|